Thursday 11 July 2013

Let's catch up ....

I haven't posted anything in a very long time and I wanted to take this opportunity to apologise and explain as well as thank all of you who have read and continued to read my blog even when I have neglected it for so long.
It really means a lot that people actually read my ramblings, which are usually pessimistic and the fact that there is such a global audience is astounding. There are readers from  The UK Russia, America, France, Germany, Australia, Georgia and Croatia which I find really incredible. It really does prove the power of the internet, doesn't it? When I first started the blog I really wasn't expecting this kind of response and although I really do appreciate it, it really is a shock I wasn't expecting anything like this.

I really want to continue with the blog and as I appreciate your readership so very much I feel I owe you an explanation for my overly long absence. To start with I always expected there to be a break during the exam period, I just didn't have the time or the energy to revise and blog at the same time. However, what I didn't expect for my lack of blogging energy and in some sense enthusiasm to continue for as long as it has. For this I apologise.
There has been a lot going on emotionally at the moment - trying to decide on my future after school, and coming to terms with the fact that I may/may not get good enough results from my exams, as well as trying to come to terms with the fact that my comfort zone won't be a suitable living environment in the future and that I need to face my fears and realise that I can expand my comfort zone. All of this hasn't really left me with any energy to continue with my 'societal observations' (more like ramblings). The energy will return as will the slightly more frequent blog posts.

On a slightly different note, and this might be a complete disaster especially after what I just told you about  having difficulty writing posts for this one, I have started a new blog. This one has more of a central focus; books. I plan to write reviews of good books, and some bad books, that I have read. I enjoy reading, writing and sharing information about books so I thought this would be a good way of combining all three. It is only in the very early stages but if you would like to take a look this is the link: http://a-book-review-blog.blogspot.co.uk/.

Once again, thank you for your continued support and readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your opinion here.